Chi-Town!

on Tuesday, September 13, 2005



CHICAGO







Here I am starting a fight with Garry H. He's a big ole boy but I still kicked his butt. ;)




Who ever took this picture of me sining Karaoke, I will get you back! Trust me on this! Remember San Antonio is coming up in November!!!





Gary H. and CPT Prince - the real trouble makers!




Me and the rest of the guys in the 416th met some really cool guys and girls in Chicago at this very cool Irish Pub down the road KERRY PIPER! Check out their band CODE WEST Blog! And since you are surfing the net check out this one too! Like all of my vacations - this one was also official military business - had a class for construction estimating. It was a good class, and a fun time!





1 comments:

mommyguilt said...

Hey! The pics look awesome! I think I may have taken that one at karaoke. We took some more last night at karaoke that I will, hopefully, have posted on both of my sites soon.

Thanks for the link back!!! Come on back and visit Chicago soon. We'll see you up at the Kerry Piper!!

Christina & Mike