Our Little Gymnast

on Friday, July 17, 2009





I always would watch the olympics and dream of being a gymnast as a child. Having never gone to gymnastics classes myself, I've always wanted to have that for my daugter (or son, if he so chooses). Since Lexa is potty trained now (YAY!!!!) I thought it was a great opportunity to reward our hard work with some gymnastics classes. I hoped that she would enjoy them as much as I would enjoy them for her. :)) We went down to the dancewear shop on the square, The Red Shoe, and picked up a super cute leotard, went home and got ready for our class at Aspire Athletics. As soon as that leotard was on her she was strutting around and we worked on little somersaults and got ready for class. And she LOVED it! She listened very well to the instructor, and had a blast the whole hour of the class. We are both looking forward to next week's class!!!! Yay Gymnastics!!!

0 comments: